How To Become A Corporate Lawyer In Ghana
With your first degree (no matter in what subject) you pretty much qualify to apply to the faculties of law at Legon or KNUST.
You are quite a few steps from becoming a corporate lawyer:
1. Get into a law degree programme.
2. Choose electives (at the right time) with a focus on business law. Such electives include Commercial Law and International Trade & Investment Law.
3. Get into the Ghana School of Law after graduating with a law degree.
4. Graduate from law school and gain admission to the bar (become a lawyer).
5. Gain admission into a law firm which focuses on corporate law.