Admission requirements for Maranatha University College
Application and Admission
- Four Year Degree Programme
- SSS Graduate: Passes in six (6) subjects with an aggregate of 24 or better including credit passes in English and Mathematics
2. WASSCE GRADUATE: Passes (A1-C6) including English & Mathematics.
- Three Year Degree Programme
- Holder of ‘O’ level & A level: five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes (grade 1-6) including English Language and Mathematics. Three (3) advanced level passes excluding general paper of which two (2) must not be lower than grade D or
2. Holder of diploma in business studies (DBS): must have three (3) credits and two (2) passes (Business school) only)
- Two Year Degree Programme
- Holder of higher national diploma (HND) in Accountancy, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Banking and Finance, etc.
2. Holder of accredited diploma in theology with G.P.A of at least 2.5
3. Holder of part II of ICA, ACCA or its equivalent.
4. Holder of diploma in education (Guid & Coun only)
SPECIAL Entry (Theo. & Min. Sch. Only)
- Call to Ministry
- Passion for Ministry
- Involvement in any Department of the Church, Music, Sunday School, Leadership, etc.
- Diploma in Ministry – 3 years
- Certificate in Ministry – 2 years
- Certificate in Ministry – 1 years
- Higher degree in Ministry – 4 years
PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES (HND PHARMACY TECHNICIAN)
- Duration: 3 years
- SSS Graduate: passes in six (6) subjects with a minimum aggregate of 24 including credit passes in English, Mathematics, and Integrated Science.
- WASSCE Graduate: passes in six (6) subject with a minimum aggregate of 36 including credit passes in English, Mathematics, and Integrated Science.
- Holder of GCE ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level. Five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes (grade 1-6) including English.
- Must be twenty-five (25) years and above; with 3-5 years of working experience. Must hold SSSCE/WASSCE credit passes (or G.C.E. ‘O’ Level equivalent) in English Language and core Mathematics.
- Must pass the University entrance exams in General knowledge and Theology subject are (Theo. and Min. Sch only).
- A photocopy of original birth certificate is required.
The above Admission requirements for Maranatha University College