Ghana Immigration Service Entry Requirement
The Ghana Immigration service (GIS) invites job applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for enlistment into the service.
Qualification Required & Experience
All candidates are to satisfy the following requirements
• Must be Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record
• Holds SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate with four (4) credits including English Language and Mathematics
• A minimum age of 18 and not more than 30 years
• Physically and medically fit by para military standards
• A minimum height of 1.73 metres (5ft 8inch) for Males and 1.63 metres (5ft 4inch) for Females
The GIS has a flexible Human Resource Development Policy that promotes and facilitates further education
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should purchase application e-voucher at the cost of from the various Regional and District GBC.
Candidate who meet the requirements will be shortlisted and informed of further arrangements at a later date.
For further enquiries, contact 0302-224445 / 0302-674125
The Ghana Immigration Service does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process except the application forms fee stated above