Admission requirements for Wisconsin International University College
Why should Wisconsin International University College, a premiere private university, be your first choice for both graduate and undergraduate programmes? Here are four reasons why:
- Flexible adaptable study options, day or evening undergraduate programmes mounted to suit your time schedule
- Springboard for invaluable learning opportunities – enroll to experience modern teaching and learning facilities
- Massive career prospect – become a well baked degree holder adequately prepared to stand out at your work place
- Reasonable and accommodating terms of payment – modest open terms of fee paymentProgrammes:
- B.A Business Studies
- B.A Computer Science & Management
- BSc. Management & Computer Studies ProgrammeApplication:
You can pick an application form for a non refundable fee. Application forms can be obtained at:
- Main campus at North Legon, Agbogba Road, off the Haatso Road.
- City Campus at St. Paul’s Lutheran School Complex, Kanda near GBC
- Apply Online by here: Application FormAdmission Requirements:
SSSCE/WASSCE certificate or equivalent with 6 CREDITS in 3 core and 3 elective subjects with an Aggregate of 24 or better at SSSCE and 36 or better at WASSCE.Mature Applicants must have a PASS in English & Maths at SSSCE/WASSCE/GCE O’Level and are required to pass an entrance examination which will be conducted by the university. Mature applicants who wish to offer BA COMPUTER SCIENCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES, must be 27 years and above but 25 years and above for all other programmes.
Holders of HND and other Professional Qualifications may contact us by our address.
NB: There will be access course for mature students and English proficiency course for Francophone Students at the main and City Campuses. There will be Fees for access course and examination. Applicants should contact the Registrar’s office for more details.
The Registrar’s Office,
Wisconsin International University College
P. O. Box 751,
Legon.Tel: +233-302-501491 / 026-7904522 / 0243690173
The minimum above are the Admission requirements for Wisconsin International University College