List of Courses offered in Garden City University College
The Courses offered in Garden City University College
Programmes Being Offered at Garden City University College
Garden City University College’s undergraduate degree programmes are designed to achieve balance between theoretical knowledge gained through lectures and practical knowledge acquired through hands-on experience.
We periodically modify our programmes and add new ones to meet the requirements of the National Accreditation Board and the ever changing industrial needs.
Our programmes are also structured academically to make your studies convenient and successful. We therefore wish you well in your choice of our programmes.
FACULTY OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES
- Physician Assistantship
- Diploma Nursing
- Medical laboratory Technology
FACULTY OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Accounting with Computing
- Economics and Statistics
BSc. Of Business Administration With Options in:
- Banking and Finance
- Human Resource Management
FACULTY OFAPPLIED SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Environmental Science
- Garden City University College Computer Proficiency License -(6 weeks)
- Advance Certificate in Business Application – (3 months)
- Certificate in Power Excel (Analyzing Data to Make Business Decisions)
- Computerized Accounting System (CAS)
- Network Administration – (2 weeks)
- System Administration – ( 4 months)
- Database Design/Administration (Oracle/SQL Server/MySql) – (6 months)
- Desktop Publishing & Web Design – (4 months)
- Certificate in Computer Science
- Certificate in Information Technology
Courses offered in Garden City University College are continually modified with addition and withdrawer of courses made regularly to keep up with the modern trend of education. The university combines both the practical aspect of teaching and learning and the theoretical aspect in the lecture hall in order to make the student a complete and universal being.