2016 University of Surrey Scholarship Award For Undergraduates
Deadline: 23 July 2016.
Merit-based scholarship provides a £2,000 cash award and membership of Surrey Sports Park for the first year of study for eligible Undergraduate students.
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Surrey | UK
Level: undergraduate degree
Field(s): Electronic Engineering (Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electronic Engineering with Audiovisual Systems, Electronic Engineering with Communications, Electronic Engineering with Computer Systems, Electronic Engineering with Nanotechnology and Electronic Engineering with Space Systems),Mathematics (Financial Mathematics, Mathematics, Mathematics with Music and Mathematics with Statistics),Mechanical Engineering Sciences (Aerospace Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Medical Engineering) and Psychology at University of Surrey.
To qualify for the University of Surrey Scholarships , students must achieve the following grades in one sitting:
‣ A*AA at A-Level (excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking) or
‣ 38 points in the International Baccalaureate or
‣ Distinction*, Distinction*, Distinction in the BTEC QCF Extended Diploma or
‣ AAAAA in Scottish Highers plus AA in Scottish Advanced Highers in relevant subjects or
‣ A1A1A2A2A2A2 in Irish Highers or
‣ D3, D3, D3 in the principle subjects in the Cambridge Pre-U
‣ The scholarship is only open to students who achieve the required grades in the qualifications listed above. We are unable to award this scholarship to students holding any alternative qualifications.
‣ The scholarship is open to UK, EU and International students who select Surrey as their firm choice.
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on merit-base.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 23 July 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.