2016/2017 Fees For Ho Polytechnic
DIRECTIVES ON PAYMENT OF FEES FOR 2016/2017 ACADEMIC YEAR
- Fees for the 2016/2017 academic year shall be paid IN FULL AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FIRST SEMESTER.
- Fees should be paid into the appropriate Bank Account Number (as indicated in the Fees Schedule or in the admission letter in the case of fresh students).
- Copies of Bank pay-in-slips for fees paid into the Polytechnic’s Account should be sent to the Cash Office for official receipts to be issued to students.
- Students are advised NOT TO PAYCASH to any officer of the Polytechnic in respect of Fees.
- Students MUST keep a copy of the Bank Pay-in-Slip together with official receipts issued by the Polytechnic as they may be asked to produce them in the course of the academic year when necessary.
- SRC Dues MUST be paid into the SRC Account indicated in the Fees Schedule at the beginning of the First Semester and pay-in-slips produced for official receipt at the SRC Office.
All students are entreated to take note of the above directives and comply accordingly
Read Also :