2017 – 2018 Catholic University College Admission Forms
2017 – 2018 Catholic University College Admission Forms is currently on sale.
Students seeking admission to the Bachelor’s Degree Programme of the Catholic University College of Ghana must have any of the following:
- SSSCE: Interested and qualified applicants should have aggregate 24 or better with credit passes in six subjects: (3) Core subjects including Mathematics, English and either Integrated Science or Social Studies; and any other (3) electives
- WASSCE: Interested and qualified applicants should have aggregate 36 or better with credit passes in six subjects: (3) Core subjects including Mathematics, English and either Integrated Science or Social Studies; and any other (3) electives;
- GBCE/ABCE: Holders with passes in English and Mathematics, and any other (3) electives can apply.
- GCE ‘O’ & ‘A’ Levels: Applicants must have passes in (2) subjects and a General Paper plus (5) passes at ‘O’ Level including English, Mathematics, Arts or Science subject.
- Other Qualifications: Professional Certificate and Diploma holders of: HND, ICA, CIM, CIMA (I&II), SRN, RGN, RM, TEACHER’S CERT. ‘A’/DIPLOMA, CHN, EN, DBS, etc. can apply and may be considered for higher placement. (Please, enclose transcript(s) and result slip(s) of SSSCE/WASSCE/GCE, etc).
- Mature Applicants: Interested applicants, who do not satisfy the above criteria but are 27years and above or with work experience, can apply. The applicants will be considered to write Entrance Examination and attend Interview. You will be admitted upon passing the Examination and Interview sessions.
2017 – 2018 Catholic University College Admission Forms – International Students:
- Applicants with similar qualification or its equivalence (as specified above) can apply for admission consideration.
- International applicants should have a valid passport.
- Should be ready to acquire a resident permit and abide by the regulations governing the status of foreigners in Ghana.
2017 – 2018 Catholic University College Admission Forms – Applicants should note the following Principles:
- While the University will as much as possible respect applicants’ choice of discipline or Faculty, the admission and placement of applicants will be determined essentially by the extent to which the courses of applicant’s Diploma/Certificate are cognate and of comparable level with or related to the subject area of the programme for which admission is being sought;
- where this is not the case, the applicant with requisite qualifications in this category will be admitted to a lower level as may be deemed appropriate;
- there will be no exemptions from courses generally, instead, students courses as well as any courses required by the Faculty (as pre-requisite) for the programme at the relevant level;
- For the integrity of the University’s certificates and bearing in mind challenges with the harmonization of grades of transferred students, an applicants shall not be admitted to Level 400 under any circumstances.