2017 Graduation Of Sunyani Technical University
It is announced for the information of Sunyani Technical University (formerly Sunyani Polytechnic) Alumni and the General public that the 1st Congregation of Sunyani Technical University will be held on Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 9.00 am at the Congregation Grounds.
Graduands who completed their programmes in 2016 and wish to be presented at the Congregation should register personally or by email with the Ag. Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs and Admissions) not later than Monday, February 6, 2017. The email address is [email protected]
The following details are required:
- Name of graduand
- Programme of study
- Year of completion
Each graduand is required to pay a non-refundable fee as follows:
- B-Tech programmes GH¢ 300.00
- HND programmes GH¢ 250.00
The fee is payable through the following banks:
- Ecobank Ghana Limited Account Number 0303034433818401
- GCB Bank Limited Account Number 7011130000668
- Zenith Bank Ghana Limited Account Number 0006011703615
- Fidelity Bank Limited Account Number 1050320715044 by Monday , February 6, 2017 towards:
- Hiring of Academic gowns
- Congregation Publications
There will be rehearsals for Graduands on Friday, February 10, 2017 at 2.00 pm at the Congregation Grounds.
Graduands who may not attend the Congregation ceremony will be expected to pay the above fee before they collect their certificates.
Granduands will be expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation and meals for themselves and their guests.
S. A. OBOUR