2018/2019 University Of Health And Allied Science UHAS Admission – How To Apply
DOMESTIC (GHANAIAN) APPLICANTS
Applicants for the 2018/2019 Academic Year admissions are required to read the ENTRY REQUIREMENTS carefully before proceeding to apply and they must use the UHAS online admission portal to apply.
The procedure for the online application process is as follows:
I. Applicants are required to purchase University of Health and Allied Sciences E-Vouchers from any branch of the following points of sale:
- Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB)
- Agricultural Development Bank (adb)
- Zenith Bank
- Ghana Post Offices (i.e. the nearest Post Office)
II. The E-Voucher contains a PIN and SERIAL NUMBER. The PIN and SERIAL NUMBER are required in completing the online application form.
III. Access the online form by visiting our online admission portal at uhasonline.com/admissions
VI. In completing the online form, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photograph (not more than 400KB) with a white background.
V. Awaiting Results: You will be LOGGED OUT after completing STEP 2. You will be prompted to return to complete the process after WAEC has released the results.
VI. Upon completing the APPLICATION PROCESS, submit online, then print three (3) copies of the PREVIEW PAGE (i.e. application summary) and sign the DECLARATION PAGES.
VII. Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before they finally submit their online applications. A form, once submitted cannot be edited.
VIII. All the three (3) copies printed out must be SIGNED at the DECLARATION PAGE.
IX. Attach 3 copies of each result slip to the application documents printed out.
X. Applicants should purchase UHAS EMS envelopes (one big size envelope and one quarto size self-address envelope) from the nearest Ghana Post office.
XI. The application documents and the result slips in addition to the quarto size self-addressed envelope should be put in the big UHAS EMS envelope and be submitted at the nearest Ghana Post office.
XII. All application document(s) should be submitted via Ghana Post. The University will not accept any application document DIRECTLY from applicants.
- Make payment of a non – refundable fee at any Ecobank Branch in your country:
BANK: ECOBANK, LEGON BRANCH
ACCOUNT NAME: UHAS STUDENTS FEES
ACCOUNT No. : 0162014471506401
SWIFT CODE: ECOCGHAC
- International Applicants should note that by the Laws of Ghana, they are expected to obtain Non-Citizen Ghanacard before they can be enrolled for courses offered at the University. International Applicants should therefore contact the Academic Affairs Directorate for assistance on how to obtain a Ghanacard.
- Access the online form by visiting our online admission portal at and click on “Click to apply as a Foreign Student”.
- An activation code will be sent to your mobile number and email address.
- Go to Form Type and select Foreign Student. Use the activation code to access the application form.
- Applicants will be required to upload their passport size photograph (not more than 400KB) with a white background.
- After filling the online form, print out three copies of the preview page (application summary). Then submit online. Please note that you must PRINT before SUBMITTING online. You cannot PRINT after SUBMITTING online.
- Scan the application summary, your pay-in slip and certificates/results slips into one PDF or WORD document and send as an attachment to [email protected]
- Applicants should note that no application will be processed without proof of payment of the application fee.
- Upon printing the application summary; WASSCE/SSSCE or equivalent applicants should attach 3 copies of each result slip;Access Course / Top Up / MPhil /MPH applicants should attach their transcripts and certificates.
Submit By Post:
University of Health and Allied Sciences
PMB 31, Ho, Volta Region, Ghana.