Accra Technical University 2018/2019 Fees Schedule and How to pay your fees
Accra Technical University 2018/2019 Fees schedule are to be settled by the student before registration of the academic year. The fees are for the whole academic year but students can be allowed to register after paying a percentage of the fees.
The remaining fees must be paid before the beginning of the second semester.
NB: First years are required to rely solely on the information on their application letter.
Fees are different for individual programmes. Kindly write to the registrar for more details about the fees of the programme selected.
Or contact the Accra Technical University on the following contact details.
- Part payment of fees would not be accepted
- Fees must be paid within two weeks of re-opening
- All fees shall be paid by bankers draft or cash to:
Account Name: Accra Technical University USD Account
Swift Code: ECOCGHAC
- Official identity cards will be issued to registered students
- Students shall be responsible for buying their textbooks, stationary, etc. pertaining to their related programs
- Fees paid are not refundable
- The above fees exclude Hostel fees
- The fees include SRC dues and Departmental Association Dues
Please take note that the correct Accra Technical University 2018/2019 Fees Schedule would be updated as soon as they are released by the university. Keep visiting