The admission list of University for Development Studies (UDS) has been released for all undergraduate applicants for the 2016/2017 academic year.
All applicants of the University for Development Studies should log onto the main University website to check their admission status for the 2016/2017 academic year.
All prospective students are to take note of the following before checking their name on the admission list of University for Development Studies (UDS) for the 2016/2017 academic year.
- You can search for your name using either your Application ID, Surname, First name or Programme
- You can only print your provisional Admission Letter online. And make sure you immediately pay your fees in order not to loose your admission
- For domestic or Ghanaian students, fees can be paid at any branch of of the following banks
- Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB),
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB),
- Ecobank, Stanbic Bank,
- Prudential Bank and
- Zenith Bank throughout Ghana
- For foreign or international students, fees can be paid at any Ecobank branch in your country of resident or any country
- For further information, call +233-3720-93382