ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR TEMA CAMPUS OF KSTU KUMASI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
The Institute of Distance Learning and Continuing Education (IDCE) of KsTU is receiving applications from prospective students for the 2017/2018 academic
year to its Tema Distance Learning Centre located at Tema Technical Institute for the following programmes for the weekend sessions:
- Bachelor of Technology in Accounting with Computing (11⁄2-year top-up)
- Bachelor of Technology in Procurement and Supply Chain Management (2-year top-up)
1. Bachelor of Technology in Accounting with Computing (11⁄2-year top-up)
a. Holders of HND Accountancy/Accounting with Computing Certificate with a minimum of two (2) years working experience. OR
b. Holders of ACCA and ICA with passes in six (6) or more subjects. OR
c. Holders of a First Degree from other relevant fields or disciplines may apply.
2. Bachelor of Technology in Procurement and Supply Chain Management (2-year top-up)
a. Holders of HND Purchasing and Supply (with a 2nd Class Lower or better) or its equivalent with a minimum of two (2) years post qualification working
b. Holders of Diploma in Procurement and Supply obtained from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS UK); OR
c. Holders of HND Certificates from other fields of study with a 2nd Class Lower or above and at least five (5) years working experience in procurement
related fields; OR
d. Holders of a First Degree from other disciplines with relevant working experience may apply.
An application form costs GH¢140.00 and can be obtained from the following places:
- Tema Technical Institute campus, Tema Community7
- Accra and Tema main Post Offices
- KsTU Cash Office, Kumasi
- All branches of Zenith Bank; All branches of Ecobank; All GT Bank branches; All HFC Bank branches
- Technical Examinations Unit, Accra next to Kimbu Senior High Technical School
Note: Payment for application forms should be made by Bankers Draft payable to the Vice-Chancellor, KsTU.
Further Information: Call 0244 377 085/0209 245 667/0322 392 522