African University College Of Communications 2019/2020 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2019 Pan African Christian University College Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- Pan African Christian University College Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The Pan African Christian University College Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Pan African Christian University College Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Pan African Christian University College Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Lancaster University Ghana applications are still ongoing.
How To Apply for AUCC Admissions
Applicants must do the following:
- Purchase an AUCC Admissions voucher from any branch of Cal Bank in Ghana, or contact the AUCC Admissions Office on +233 0506 012 705 for assistance
- Cost of Admissions Voucher:
- Undergraduate Programs for Ghanaians – GHS 85.00.
- Undergraduate Programs for International Students – cedi equivalent of $80.
- Post-Graduate Programs – GHS 250.00
- Executive Education – GHS 50.00
- Photocopies of results slips or Certificates Two passport-sized photographs, one of which should be endorsed by one of the following: a minister of religion, a lawyer, senior public servant, headteacher of a school, or registrar of a university.
- Copy of the candidate´s birth certificate (for Mature Applicants only).
- Academic transcript, (for students enrolled in another accredited institution). The transcript must be sent directly to the Registrar, African University College of Communications.