Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is on. AKSU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
The management of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2015/2016 academic session post UTME screening exercise scheduled to hold on Thursday, August 13, 2015.
AKSU Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who scored 180 and above in the last UTME examination and chosed Akwa Ibom State University as their First Choice (Most Preferred) institution.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Application Method.
Candidates will be required to register for the exercise with a screening fee of N3,500.00 (three thousand five hundred Naira) only through on-line payment using the following procedure and the banks listed below:
(a) Procedure for Payment/Registration
To make payment visit: https://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME in the Registration Type Panel
- Click REGISTER NOW tab in the PUTME Page
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click the Verify Link
- Click Make Payment Link, select Bank Option and print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
- With the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, visit any of the participating banks below and request to make payment for AKSU Post UTME using etransact Payment Platform.
- Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N3,500.00 (three thousand five hundred Naira) only
- Revisit the school portal, to complete the Registration Form
- On successful registration, click the PRINT BUTTON to print the 2015 Post UTME Examination Schedule Slip.
(b) Registration/Payment can be made through the following Banks
- Akwa Savings Loans Limited
- Wema Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Zenith Bank
- GTB Bank
- Skye Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Access Bank
- Sterling Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
- Union bank
- Diamond Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Unity Bank
AKSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
The admission screening will be conducted at the two campuses of the University simultaneously as follows:
FACULTY/PROGRAMMES SCREENING VENUE
(1) FACULTY OF ARTS – Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A.
English Literary Studies
History International Studies
(2) FACULTY OF ENGINEERING – Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A.
(3) FACULTY OF EDUCATION – Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A.
(4) FACULTY OF NATURAL APPLIED SCIENCES – Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A.
Genetics and Biotechnology
(5) FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE – Obio Akpa Campus, Oruk Anam L.G.A.
(6) FACULTY OF SOCIAL MANAGEMENT SCIENCES – Obio Akpa Campus, Oruk Anam L.G.A.
The screening will commence at 9.00 a.m. prompt at the two (2) campuses simultaneously. Candidates are therefore, advised to arrive the venue of the screening exercise early.
CLOSING DATE: Closing date for registration is Tuesday, 11th August, 2015 at midnight.
Candidates are to appear for screening with the following:
- 2015/2016 UTME result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour;
- Four (3) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto- size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
- Writing materials which should include HB pencil, sharpener, eraser, ruler and ball point pen.
Candidates are strongly advised not to come to the screening venue with GSM phones, calculators, or any extraneous materials, as any violation of this instruction will be penalized.
For information please visit our website: www.aksu.edu.ng. E-mail: [email protected].