Answered: Can i use my B.E.C.E result slip with my WASCCE result slip to apply for any security services especially the arm forces since there is interchange of passport pictures on the real certificate in the process of doing it for our year group

By | May 21, 2016


You can do that. If there is any confusion, the army will call you for verification. They also have the ability to verify directly from waec.