Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA postgraduate admission application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) postgraduate programmes admission for the 2015/2016 academic session.
FUTMINNA Postgraduate Programmes – Method of Application.
1. All applications for Postgraduate programmes are online through the University website; www.futminna.edu.ng
2. All applications will be accessible as from 21st July, 2015
3. All requested information on the online application must be correct and accurately provided with current email addresses and phone numbers.
4. Completed application forms must be submitted online through the University portal latest on 20th September, 2015. All necessary instructions on filling the form must be adhered to and failure to do so is sufficient grounds to disqualify an applicant.
5. Completed application forms must be printed out as they would be requested during registration, on successful admission.
6. All PhD Applicants must upload their research proposal of interest and ensure that their official transcripts are forwarded to;
- The Secretary,
- Postgraduate School,
- Federal University of Technology,
- Minna, Niger State.
- before the processing of admission.
- Official transcripts could also be sent through our Email ()
7. It is the responsibility of each candidate to ensure that the online referee reports are duly filled and submitted by the respective referees before the closing date. (Minimum of two (2) referees) must be submitted.
8. All certificates must be uploaded in their original form and in colour.
FUTMINNA Postgraduate Programmes – Application Forms.
University charges an application fee of N10,000.00 naira plus N250.00 naira interswitch charge making a total of N10,250.00 naira payable online via the interswitch platform with the use of master or verve card through the School portal.
FUTMINNA Postgraduate Programmes – Payment of Fees and the Procedures.
All successful applicants offered provisional admission must undergo the following registration formalities (payment of fees, registration and screening) shall be completed within a pronounced date beyond which there shall be a penalty of late registration.
Click Here to download the programmes available and requirements.