How To Apply – Ghana Institute Of Journalism GIJ
Ghana Institute of Journalism invites application for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic year. The following the information below in order to put in an application.
HOW TO APPLY: There are two types of applications.
- Instructions for completing the Online Application Forms:
- Pay your application fee at any Fidelity Bank Branch by providing your name and telephone number.
- You will be provided with your application number at the bank.
- Go to https://registration.gij.edu.gh/Apply/Start to begin and complete your application online.
- Application Forms can also be downloaded from the Institute’s website: gij.edu.gh
- Downloaded forms should be submitted with the appropriate Payment Slip from any Fidelity Bank Branch).
- Completed Application Forms (with payment slip attached) should reach: Deadline For Ghana Institute Of Journalism GIJ Admission Forms.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Degree- GH¢200.00
- Diploma- GH¢ 200.00
- International Applicants– USD$100.00
THE ACADEMIC AFFAIRS REGISTRY,
GHANA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM,
P.O. BOX GP 667, ACCRA.