We are glad to inform the general public and all the prospective students that the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Post UTME / admission screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out and available online.
The management of the institution Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) is using this medium to invites application from suitably qualified candidates to her 2016/2017 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Eligible Candidates for UNIZIK 2016/2017 Post UTME Screening Exercise
- The general cut-off mark is 180 points scored in the UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) of 2016.
- Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for UNIZIK 2016/2017 Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates are to generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) online at the University portal (https://portal.unizik.edu.ng/) and proceed to any Bank of their choice for payment.
- Candidates are to go back to the portal for payment verification.
- If payment verification is successful, candidate will move on to FILL THE APPLICATION FORM and follow the stages as provided.
SCREENING FEE: The screening fee payable is the sum of ₦2,500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
- Candidates must ensure that they have passed the relevant subjects for the discipline they are applying for.
- The University will not be liable for any wrong payment/entry.
- The University will also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.
UNIZIK 2016/2017 Post UTME Screening Exercise Application Closing Date
Applications for screening will start on Wednesday, 14th and end on Friday, 30th September, 2016.
If you have any question on this article, kindly drop them in the comment section. I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.