Ashesi University College 2019/2020 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2019 Ashesi University Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
ASHESI UNIVERSITY ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
- Ashesi University College Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close on (• Early Deadline: 28th March 2019
• Regular Deadline: 27th June 2019
• Late Deadline: 22nd August 2019
- The Ashesi University Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Ashesi University College Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Instructions & Guidelines.
Note – Once Ashesi University Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Ashesi University applications are still ongoing.
(2) Pay Application Fees
- GHs100 for Ghanaian nationals; $50 for international applicants.
(How to pay application fees)
The Late Admissions period attracts an extra GHs50. We also do not accept scholarship and international applications for the Late Admissions period.
(3) Submit completed applications
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3, Cantonments,
Scan completed application and email to:
Ashesi University College,
1 University Avenue,
The admissions office can only process your application upon receipt of the proof of payment. The university is not liable for payments transferred into the wrong account or those which may not, due to bank error, reflect in Ashesi’s bank account.