Closing date for 2018 private BECE registration
Check out the Closing date for 2018 private BECE registration for interested candidates.
The normal registration period starts on the 2nd October and ends on 30th November, 2017 (16.00 GMT). All registration procedures for the Normal registration must be completed and payments made before the 30th of November.
Opportunity would however be given for late registration starting 1st December – 22nd December, 2017 (16.00 GMT). Late registration attracts Penalty in addition to the regular payments.
Candidates are to visit the BECE REGISTRATION PORTAL on a later date in order to access their index numbers.
Your 10-digit index number will be generated by WAEC and may be accessed from 15th January, 2018 using your Invoice Number.
PRIVATE BECE FEE SCHEDULE
- Subject Fees
The subject fees are as follows:
|4 subjects or more subjects||…||GH¢152.00|
- Correction of Entries
After submission of entries, candidates who wish to make any change(s) between 2nd October and 30th November, 2017 will pay the following charges:
GH¢50.00 where applicable for correction of centre, name, address, picture or substitution of subject.
For addition of subject(s), fees as stated in 12 (1) above will apply.
- Penalty Fees
Entries made between 1st December and 22nd December, 2017 will attract the following:
- Late Entry: One and half (1½) times the total entry fee;
- Substitution of Subject(s): One and half (1½) times the subject(s) fee;
- Addition of Subject(s): Twice the subject(s) fee;
- Correction of name, address, picture or signature: GH¢50.00.
- Private BECE registration procedure
- Private BECE registration Manuel
- Closing date 2018 BECE registration
- Fees for 2018 private BECE registration
- BECE 2018 Timetable
- BECE 2018 examination centres
- WAEC regional contact numbers