Education Minister undergoing tests in hospital
Saturday, August 01, 2015 | 4:12 PM Â Â Â
‘+activeFrame.title + ‘
KINGSTON, Jamaica — Education Minister Ronald Thwaites is currently undergoing tests in hospital, following a fall at his farm earlier today.
A media release from the Office of the Prime Minister (OPM) said, however, that preliminary assessments indicate that Thwaites did not suffer any serious injury.
Updates on his condition will be provided if the need arises the OPM release said.
“Minister Thwaites thanks everyone for their concern and well wishes,” the release added.
Like our Facebook page httpss://www.facebook.com/jamaicaobserver
Follow us on Twitter httpss://twitter.com/JamaicaObserver
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper â€“ email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don’t use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: [email protected].
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: [email protected].