Federal Polytechnic Nekede post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2015/2016 academic session admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) programmes is out.
This is to inform all candidates who obtained a score of 150 and above in the 2015/2016 UTME EXAMINATION conducted by JAMB and choose Federal Polytechnic Nekede as their FIRST or SECOND choice INSTITUTION, that sale of forms online for the Post-UTME Admission Screening Test has commenced
List of Available Courses at Federal Polytechnic Nekede.
- Accountancy (AC)
- Banking and Finance (BF)
- Business Administration and Management (BAM)
- Marketing (MK)
- Purchasing and Supply (PS)
- Office Technology and Management (OTM)
- Public Administration (PA)
- Cooperative Economics and Management (CEM)
- Agricultural Engineering (AE)
(a) Farm Power and Machinery Engineering (Option)
(b) Soil/Water Resources (Option)
(c) Post Harvest Engineering (Option)
10. Civil Engineering (CE)
(a) Structural Engineering (Option)
(b) Transportation Engineering (Option)
11. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(a) Power (Option)
(b) Telecommunications (Option)
(c) Instrumentation and Control (Option)
12. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
(a) Production (Option)
(b) Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration/Building (Option)
13. Computer Engineering – (COM. ENG) – ND only
14. Chemical Engineering – (CHE) – ND only
15. Computer Science – (CS)
16. Architecture (AR)
17. Building Technology (BT)
18. Estate Management (EM)
19. Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
20. Quantity Surveying (QS)
21. Surveying and Geoinformatics (SUG)
22. Art and Design (ARD) – ND only
23. Food Technology (FT)
24. Science Technology (ST)
(a) Biology (Option)
(b) Chemistry (Option)
(c) Environmental Biology (Option)
(d) Microbiology/Bio-Chemistry (Option)
25. Fisheries Technology (FIT)
26. Library and Information Science (LS)
27. Mathematics and Statistics (STA)
28. Mass Communication (MC)
29. Hospitality Management (HMT) – ND only
Click Here to access the requirements for each programme.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME.
Qualified candidates are to generate an invoice from the Polytechnic portal (www.fpno.edu.ng) and take it to any of the designated banks where you would pay the exact amount on the invoice via the e-tranzact platform.
After making the payment at the bank and obtaining an eTranzact Confirmation Order Number, return to the portal and complete the application form.
Note that your information and personal details are linked to your Confirmation Order Number, your invoice number and the form you purchase.
You would not be able to correct or change the information with which you obtain your Confirmation Order Number, your invoice and or your Application form after submitting that information or purchasing the form.
If you make any mistake, do not use the Confirmation Order Number or invoice so generated to obtain a form. Rather, generate another number and invoice with your correct information and proceed with those details.