Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA post UTME acreening exercise application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is now on sale. FULAFIA cut-off mark is 180.
The Federal University Lafia Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2015/2016 academic year will be done on Saturday August 15, 2015.
FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Exercise – Eligibility.
Candidates who meet all of the following requirements:
- Selection of Federal University Lafia as their choice in 2015 UTME
- UTME score of 180 and above
- Five (5) ‘O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings including credit in English Language and Mathematics
How to Apply for Federal University Lafia Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Eligible candidates pay ₦2,000 (Two thousand naira) through one of the following options
Direct Payment into the University Account
Bank Name: Diamond Bank Plc
Account Name: Federal University Lafia
Account Number: 0024167263
Amount Payable: ₦2,000
Payment through REMITA at any Commercial Bank
Walk into any bank and indicate that you want to pay through Remita
FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Exercise Required Documents.
Eligible candidates for pre-screening should scan and email the following to email@example.com before August 10, 2015:
- Original UTME result slip
- One scratch card for UTME result checking
- Original ‘O’ level result
- One scratch card for each ‘O’ level result(s)
- Evidence of payment (Bank teller/electronic receipt) of the N2,000 Post UTME fee
Before August 10, 2015.
FULAFIA Post UTME Application Closing Date.
All registration must be done before August 9, 2015.
List of candidates who have been found qualified to appear for Post UTME Test on Saturday August 15, 2015, will be placed on the University website (www.fulafia.edu.ng) on Monday August 10, 2015.