We are glad to inform the general public that the Federal University Wukari, (FUWUKARI) admission screening application form for (UTME and Direct Entry candidates) 2016/2017 academic session is out.
Eligible: Only those who choose the university as their FIRST and SECOND CHOICES in UTME and DIRECT ENTRY and that have minimum cut-off mark of 180 are qualify for FUWUKARI post UTME screening exercise
The Management of the institution Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) is using this medium to invites all candidates who have chosen the university as their FIRST and SECOND CHOICES in UTME and DIRECT ENTRY and scored the required minimum national cut-off point of 180 and above for the 2017 UTME and merit and above for Direct Entry to the POST-UTME/DE screening.
How to Apply for Federal University Wukari 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise
All candidates are to come with the following:
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of ₦2,500.00
- Proceed to any Cyber Cafe and generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference)
- How to generate RRR
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on “Pay a Federal Government Agency”
- NOTE: All fields marked with asterisks (*) are compulsory
- Name of MDA: Federal University Wukari-1000142
- Name of Service/Purpose: Student Charges
- Amount: Ensure that you type in the exact amount as specified above
- Payer’s Name: Candidate’s full name
- How to generate RRR
- Proceed to any commercial bank and deposit the amount as contained in the RRR into F.U. Wukari TSA Revenue Account:
- Account Name: Federal University Wukari
- Account Number: 0360500761012
- NOTE: Ensure that you write out the RRR on the teller, otherwise give the bank a copy of the RRR receipt
- Present the teller and the print out from the bank to the Bursary Department/Treasury Division of F. U. Wukari for confirmation and issuance of receipt.
- Original and photocopies of UTME/DE slip and WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB
Two recent passport photographs
- Download the Post-UTME registration form.
- Candidates are advised to pay into ONLY designated bank account as in (1) above and avoid dealing with individuals, please.
- Holders of university-based diploma certificates need not apply.
Federal University Wukari 2016/2017 Admission Screening Venue, Date & Time
Venue: The exercise is scheduled to hold at the University’s permanent site, along Katsina-Ala Road, Wukari,
Date and Time: Thursday 15th, Friday 16th and Saturday 17th September, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily.
If you have any question on this article, kindly drop them in the comment section. I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)