GNPC FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS 2017-2018 APPLICATION NOW OPEN
GNPC Foundation Scholarships 2017-2018 application is now opened for all qualified and interested applicants. All interested applicants are to put in an application before the closing date of the GNPC Foundation Scholarships scheme.
REQUIREMENTS FOR GNPC FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS 2017-2018 APPLICATION
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) is offering limited scholarships, through the GNPC Foundation, to Ghanaian students for the 2017/18 academic year. The scholarships are for degree courses and are tenable at accredited public tertiary institutions in Ghana i.e. Universities, Technical Universities and Polytechnics. The scholarships cover Tuition, Living Expenses, Book Allowance and Dissertation/Project Allowance.
- Be Ghanaian,
- Not be over 35 years by 1st October, 2017
- Have obtained admission to undertake an Undergraduate, Masters or PhD degree program in a Ghanaian Public University at the time of application
Preference would be given to:
- Degree programs in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics(STEM); Environment, Health &Sanitation, Special Education and Agricultural Sciences
- Women in Engineering
- Brilliant but needy students
- Physically Challenged
- Oil and Gas related courses
- Science, Technology and Engineering
- Special Education
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application forms including Admissions letter from the school, Contact e-mail and phone number of applicant should be sent by email to SCHOLARSHIPS@GNPCGHANA.COM.
Application forms are downloadable HERE
Applications should be submitted by close of business on 15th September 2017.