- A good first degree (at least a second class lower division) in a relevant field of study at the University of Ghana or any recognized University. A minimum of two to three years working experience is required from all applicants desiring to pursue programmes at the University of Ghana Business School.
- For more details in respect of Admission requirements, applicants are advised to contact the various Departments/Schools/Institutes/Centres for additional information on the various programmes.
- For purposes of assessing an applicant’s eligibility, he/she may be required to take an entrance examination and/or interview at the Department/Institute/School/Centre.
- For programmes marked with asterisks (*), all applicants are admitted into the MA/MSc programme at the first instance. Students who obtain an average of B+ or better MAY progress to the MPhil programme upon recommendation by the Head of Department in consultation with the Graduate Studies Committee of his/her Department.
- Admission to any of the PhD programmes will require a relevant masters’ degree (MA/MSc/MPhil). It will also be limited to candidates whose academic and scholastic records show a potential for successful completion of doctoral degree programme. All PhD programmes in the University are now fee-paying and the durations are as follows:
- Full-Time – Four (4) years
- Part-Time – Six (6) years
The following programmes are available for the 2016/2017 academic year.
Download the list of programmes on offer