Ghana Telecom University College 2019/2020 Programmes and Cut off Points
Ghana Telecom University College 2019/2020 Programmes and Cut off Points, There are several course offered at Ghana technology university college. The courses have been grouped below;
Undergraduate Courses Offered At Ghana Technology University College
BSc Telecommunication Engineering (Top up option)
BSc Computer Engineering
BSc Information Technology
BSc Procurement and Logistics
BBA Marketing (Top up option)
BBA Accounting (Top up option)
BBA Management (Top up option)
BBA Banking & Finance (Top up option)
BBA Human Resource Management
Diploma Courses Offered At Ghana Technology University College
Diploma in Information Technology
Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering
LLM International Business Law
LLM International Sports Law
MBA Oil and Gas Management
MSc. Engineering Project Management
MA Education (Educational Leadership)
MBA Global Business/Global Finance
MBA Healthcare Management
MSc Engineering & Management
MSc. Management Information Systems
MSc Oil & Gas Management
Msc. Supply Chain Management
MSc Business Entrepreneurship and Technology
MSc. Telecommunications Engineering
MSc Telecommunications Management
MBA International Trade
MSc Aviation Management
Msc. Information Communication Technologies
ICT Management (PhD)
Healthcare Management (PhD)
Business Administration (PhD)
Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
PhD in Telecommunications Engineering
Ghana Telecom University College (GTUC) Cut Off Points 2019/2020
Details of Ghana Telecom University College Cut off points 2019; Get out the cut off points and the admission requirements before you apply
The University currently uses the standard cut off point of SSSCE aggregate 36 or better; WASSCE aggregate 24 or better; the ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels as well as the GBCE/ABCE qualifications to admit qualified applicant. The Faculties have also additional requirement to be satisfied by the applicant
The details of Ghana Telecom University College Cut off points 2019 is very difficult to get even from the school. According to the school, on admission requirements are followed in admitting students into the University.
The Ghana Telecom University College Cut off points are only used during academic years in which the number of qualified applicants far exceeds the number of vacant places available.
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
- SSSCE/WASSCE – credit passes in English Language, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science and three (3) elective subjects relevant to the chosen programme with aggregate 24/36 or better respectively.
- ‘O’ Level/‘A ’Level – credits in at least five (5) subjects at the GCE‘O’ Level (or
its equivalent including English Language and Mathematics, plus at least three
(3) credit passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced level.
- GBCE – credit passes in Business Mathematics, English Language and Integrated
Science and three (3) elective subjects.
OTHER CERTIFICATIONS FOR DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Stage 1 of ACCA, ICA, Associates of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with five (5) credits at GBCE or GCE‘O’ Level including English language and Mathematics.
- American Grade 12
- City & Guilds Technician Diploma/Advanced Diploma in relevant area of study.
- International Baccalaureate (IB)/Diploma holders will go through a compulsory three (3) months English Proficiency class before starting their programme. They should also submit both the original and translated versions of their results slips.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR “TOP UP” APPLICANTS
- Higher National Diploma (HND) relevant to the programme of study from a recognized Polytechnic with at least 2nd Class Lower Division.
- Verifiable Diplomas relevant to the programme of study from accredited tertiary institutions. This will be assessed on individual basis and will need verification from the National Accreditation Board (NAB).
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- WASSCE applicants must have grades “A1 – D7” in their core and elective subjects. This includes, English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies and any three elective subjects which are relevant to the applicant’s area of study.
- SSSCE/GBCE applicants must have grades “A – D” in both their core and elective subjects. This includes English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies and any three elective subjects which are relevant to the applicant’s area of study.