We are glad to inform the general public that the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board online bursary registration has commence for 2016/2017 student.
Who is Eligible for Delta State Scholarship & Bursary?
All Applicants must
- Be of Delta State Origin
- All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions.
(Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible).
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in HND I and II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics.
- Be in 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Students.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin.
- All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC).
- Be a Registered full time Student only of any Public and Private Tertiary Institutions.
How to Apply for Delta State Scholarship & Bursary – 2016/17
- Applicants are to click on the “Apply Here” link to commence registration.
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of ₦1,000 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Print your acknowledgement card to take to the Dean of Student Affairs.
- Upload the signed and stamped acknowledgement card for verification.
NOTE: 2016/2017 Bursary Online Application opened on Wednesday, 28th September, 2016 (12:00 AM)
Closing date for the application shall be communicate to you later.
If you have any question on this article, kindly drop them in the comment section. I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)