We are glad to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) direct entry admission screening application form is out and available online for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The management of the institution Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) is using this medium to inform all the candidates that applied for admission through direct entry that the registration exercise has commence.
How to Apply for FUTO Direct Entry Admission Screening
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (₦2,500.00)
- CLICK HERE to login to FUTO Direct Entry Admission Screening registration portal
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bankATM card).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of your O’Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the University.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.
Closing Date for Online Application will be communicated to you later.
If you have any question on this article, kindly drop them in the comment section. I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)