HOW TO APPLY FOR GAF ONLINE
9. Acquire a scratch card at SEVENTY GHANA CEDIS (GH₵70) from the designated post
a. Greater Accra. Burma Camp, Accra North, GPO, Cantonments, Dansoman, Legon,
Madina, TUC, Kaneshie, Ministries, Mamprobi, New Achimota, Tema Community 1,Tema
b. Central Region. Cape Coast, Agona Swedru, Saltpond, Dunkwa-On-Offin,
Winneba, Elmina, Apam.
c. Northern Region. Tamale, Education Ridge, Yendi, Walewale, Damongo.
d. Upper West Region. Wa, Lawra, Tumu.
e. Upper East Region. Bawku, Navrongo, Bolgatanga.
f. Ashanti Region. Kumasi Main, KNUST, Ashanti-Mampong, Bekwai-Ashanti,
Konongo, Obuasi, Offinso, Ejura, Juaso, Akrokerri, Ejisu, Agogo.
g. Brong – Ahafo Region. Sunyani, Berekum, Techiman, Bechem, Atebubu ,
Kintampo, Dormaa Ahenkro, Duayaw-Nkwanta.
h. Eastern Region. Koforidua, Nkawkaw, Mpraeso, Suhum, Akim Oda, Aburi,
Asamankese, Akropong-Akuapem, Somanya, Akosombo, Nsawam.
i. Western Region. Takoradi, Sekondi, Tarkwa, Enchi, Sefwi-Wiawso, Axim.
j. Volta Region. Ho, Keta, Hohoe, Kpando, Denu, Peki, Sogakope, Jasikan, Kadjebi.
10. Scratch gently to reveal the pin code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is
11. Log on to the recruitment portal @ https://www.gafrecruitment.com with any of the following
a. Mozilla Firefox.
b. Google Chrome.
12. Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
13. Click on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page.
14. Enter your card serial number, pin code and select your preferred arm of service, type of
commission and click submit.
15. Enter your personal details and take note of the following from pages 1 to 3:
a. Page 1: Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
b. Page 2: Upload a scanned copy of your passport sized photograph of dimension
(200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format
(233244123456) and enter any other required data.
c. Page 3: Enter the results of only the TWO required core subjects on your
WASSCE/SSCE Certificate, that is; CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH.
Enter your WASSCE or SSCE Index number, WASSCE or SSCE results slip serial number .
Upload only scanned copies of the following; WASSCE or SSCE Certificate and Degree
Certificate (Degree, ). NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSCE
Certificate, Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1(One) Megabyte and should
be in JPEG picture format only.
16. Click on the Preview Button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this
page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
17. Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your
unique system generated Identification Number.
18. Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are
Qualified. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on
the Check Details Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-Mail and order
19. Closing Date. Closing date for submission of all online applications is Friday, 11 December
HOW TO APPLY FOR GAF ONLINE