How To Check NOVDEC 2017 RESULTS
Step by Step information on how to check NOVDEC 2017 results by all candidates who took the private examination organized by the West African Examination Council WAEC.
Follow the steps below in order to check your NOVDEC 2017 results
1. Enter your Index Number.
2. Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
3. Select your Examination Year eg. 2016.
4. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
5. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
6. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
7. Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.