How To Fill UCC Application Forms
Find below easy steps to apply for UCC 2017 admissions using the UCC Portal
- Click on “Apply Now” on thehomepage
2. Select the Application Type (e.g.: Post WASSCE First Degree, Regular Graduate
3. Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login
4. Click login to start applying
5. Fill Application form and attach all required documents and passport picture
6. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed
20KB in size
7. Click ‘Preview’ or ‘Accept’ button to do any of the following:
a. Click ‘Edit button’ to modify your application.
b. Click ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form with the option of
Coming back at a later time to edit
c. Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application
d. Click ‘Print’ button to Print Confirmation Page
8. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Reference Number
shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
9. Log out.
10. Each Applicant is required to print two copies each of his/her confirmation page and
attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward
same by post to The Deputy Registrar, Division of Academic Affairs, University of
Cape Coast, Cape Coast. Quote your Application Reference Number on the envelop. Please click here to download a copy of the fee paying application form.
Further Instructions for Graduate Applicants Only
In addition to Steps 1 – 9 above, the Graduate Applicant must print two copies of the
Reference Form to be given to Referees who will complete and seal them and return same to the applicant who will forward them together with other items listed below by post to The Deputy Registrar, School of Graduate Studies and Research, University of Cape Coast :
a). Two (2) copies of relevant certificates authenticated by the awarding institution
b). Two (2) original copies of transcript of academic records
c). Two (2) sealed Referee’s Reports (Download Graduate Reference Form) ‘for Regular Applicants Only’
d). Two (2) copies of Research Proposal ‘for Regular Applicants Only’
e). Two copies of the online application confirmation page
Applications which do not include reference numbers, WASSCE/SSSCE results slips or transcripts for post-diploma and post-graduate applicants will not be processed.
Applications which do not include reference numbers, WASSCE/SSSCE results slips, or transcripts for post-diploma and post-graduate applicants will not be processed.