Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU Post UTME application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out. IBBU minimum cut-off mark is 180. IBBU doesn’t conduct any examination, instead, relative merit will be strictly applied in the context of the quality of O’/A’Level Results and UTME Score.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai, does not intend to conduct Post UTME Examination. The policy is rather to confirm and authenticate the credentials of candidates before admission. Arrangements have been concluded with all Examination Bodies to verify all candidates’ results.
Candidates Eligible for IBBU Admission.
Only candidates that made IBBU their first choice of institution in the 2015 UTME are qualified for the screening.
Qualified candidates are to log-on to the admission portal www.ibbu.edu.ng for verification of their UTME or NCE/Diploma/IJMB and O’Level Results (i.e. WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and Teacher Grade Two) online;
- 180 and above for Sciences, Agriculture, Languages, Education and Arts; and Sociology;
- 190 and above for Management and Social Science Courses; and Mass Communication;
- Direct Entry Candidates who have Upper Credit or its equivalent.
IBBU Screening Exercise Details.
All eligible candidates are therefore required to visit www.ibbu.edu.ng for the Exercise between 29th July and 12th August, 2015. The online screening exercise is in three stages as indicated below:
Stage 1: Candidates are required to do the following on the Post UTME Portal:
- Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
- Choose a bank form a drop down list
- Enter the number of results you wish to submit for verification (maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
An acknowledgement/confirmation slip will be generated with the following information on it:
- Candidate JAMB number and Name
- Bank , Account Name and Account Number
- Number of Results and Amount due for payment
Stage 2: Candidates are to proceed to make payment using the information contained in the acknowledgement slip above.
Stage 3: – Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage after 48 hours of making the stipulated payment by logging in their JAMB Registration Number, teller number and O’/A’ Level results. Candidates are advised to correctly input their results.
NOTE: Candidates results will be screened for eligibility of admission based on the following:
- O The University Admission will only be based on the NUC carrying capacity for this University. Therefore, relative merit will be strictly applied in the context of the quality of O’/A’Level Results and UTME Score.
- O Authentication of their O’/A’Level results by the University.
- O Must have the appropriate credits in subject combination of the Course applied for including English and Mathematics, as well as the right combination in Jamb exams.
- O Must have applied to IBB University, Lapai as Most Preferred (First Choice). Course applied for is offered by the University as shown below:
IBBU Available Degree Progrmmes.
Faculty of Agriculture
- B.Agric, Agric Economics
- B.Agric, Animal Production
- B.Agric, Crop Production
Faculty of Applied Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Geology and Mining
- B.Sc. Food Science and Technology
Faculty of Natural Sciences
i. B. Sc. Biochemistry
ii. B. Sc. Biology
iii. B. Sc. Chemistry
iv. B. Sc. Computer Science
v. B. Sc. Geography
vi. B.Sc. Mathematics
vii. B. Sc. Microbiology
viii. B. Sc. Physics
Faculty of Education and Arts
- B.Ed. Adult Education and Community Development
- B.A. Ed/B. Sc. Ed. Counselling Psychology
- B.A. History International Studies
- B.Sc. Ed. Sport Science Health Education
- B.Sc. Ed. [Science Education] i.e Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics Physics.
Faculty of Languages and Communication Studies
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. French
- B.A. English
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology
Best of Luck!