Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro post UTME application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out. IlaroPoly Post UTME cut-off mark is 150.
Applications are hereby requested from all interested candidates who wrote 2015/2016 UTME and picked Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro as any of their choices of institution for a screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st or 2nd choice and whose score is not below 150 in 2015 UTME.
- Each applicant is expected to pay Three Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N3,950.00) covering N1,000 screening fee and fees for result checking, admission status checking and bank charges.
ILAROPOLY Post UTME Method of Application.
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at: www.federalpolvilaro.edu.ng with effect from July 29, 2015.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates seeking admission for ND (Full Time) are expected to generate an Application Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website: www.federalpolvilaro.edu.ng.
With the application invoice, applicants should obtain a CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER from any branch of the under-listed banks upon the payment of the sum of Three Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N3,950.00) only.
Please note that the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER must be obtained in the name of the applicant.
The authorised banks for this exercise are:
(a) United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc
(b) WEMA Bank Plc
(c) Union Bank Plc
(d) Ilaro Poly Microfinance Bank
(e) Access Bank Plc
(f) Zenith Bank Plc
(g) Skye Bank Plc
Instructions to Candidates
- Log on to federalpolvilaro.edu.ng
- Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain a Confirmation Order Number
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the confirmation order number obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and paste a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip and Exam Slip.
N.B: Each applicant should use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail in filling the form in order to receive alerts and messages.
Federal polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Form Deadline.
The closing date for the submission of the online application on the Polytechnic’s website is Thursday September 17, 2015.
Requirements for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Screening Exercise.
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening centre:
- UTME notification of result slip
- Original and photocopy of the printout of the POST-UTME online acknowledgement and examination slips.
Mode of ILAROPOLY Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required:
- To come along with their writing materials (biro, pencil, ruler, erazer etc.).
- To write an examination made up of questions on English Language and Mathematics.
ILAROPOLY Post UTME Screening Venue, Dates and Time.
Venue: West Campus,The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
(a) Monday September 21, 2015 – All candidates in the School of Applied Science
(b) Wednesday September 23, 2015 – All candidates in the School of Management Studies
© Friday September 25, 2015 – All Candidates in the Schools of Environmental Studies Engineering.
TIME: 10.00 a.m
Results of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Screening.
Results of the screening exercise will be uploaded on the Polytechnic’s portal shortly after the examination. Log in with the code on the scratch card you would be given on the day of the examination to check.