Islamic University College 2018/2019 Fees Schedule and How to pay your fees
Islamic University College 2018/2019 Fees schedule are to be settled by the student before registration of the academic year. The fees are for the whole academic year but students can be allowed to register after paying a percentage of the fees.
The remaining fees must be paid before the beginning of the second semester.
NB: First years are required to rely solely on the information on their application letter.
Fees are different for individual programmes. Kindly write to the registrar for more details about the fees of the programme selected.
Or contact the Islamic University College on the following contact details.
New Guidelines for Payment of Fees
TRANSFLOW ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEM PROCEDURES
Students are to follow the following procedures for the payment of fees:
- Payment of fees can be made at any branch of GCB Bank across the country
- At the GBC Bank, request that you want to PAY FEES to Islamic University College Ghana using TRANSFLOW
- Present your Student ID Card or Student Registration Number to the teller
- In case the bank teller requests you to fill a form, please fill a GCB SmartPay – Students (Electronic Fee/ Bill Payment) Form
- The teller will capture your Student Registration Number, and you details will display. Relevant data on all students of Islamic University College Ghana have been uploaded into the TransFlow system at the GCB Bank
- The teller will then accept your fees and capture the details of the transaction
- After a successful payment of your fees, the teller will issue you with a Computer-Generated Receipt as evidence of receipt of the amount
- The payment will immediately reflect in the Account of IUCG at the Bank, and also in the Student’s Account Statement, in real time
STUDENTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE RECEIPT TO THE IUCG ACCOUNT OFFICE FOR ANOTHER RECEIPT TO BE ISSUED.
All GCB Bank branches have been made aware of this new payment procedure and are ready to assist you.
Please take note that the correct Islamic University College 2018/2019 Fees Schedule would be updated as soon as they are released by the university. Keep visiting