KATH Nursing & Midwifery Training College 2019/2020 Admission Application, applications will be opened for admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year in March 2019.
the 2019 KATH Nursing & Midwifery Training College Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- KATH Nursing & Midwifery Training College Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close (30 MAY, 2019).
- The KATH Nursing & Midwifery Training College Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
Note – Once KATH Nursing & Midwifery Training College Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the KATH Nursing & Midwifery Training College applications is still ongoing.
How to Apply – Kenteh Holy Family Nurses and Midwifery Training College 2019/2020 Admissions
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Health Training collages in Ghana Applicant must:
1. Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail. Applicant must, therefore, have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
2. Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence
4. You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
5.Use your pin and serial number to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh/
6. Note that the online registration forms is accessible only by pin and self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
8. Use the pin and serial number to track the status of the admission process.
9. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice..
YOU CAN VISIT ANY OF OUR HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTION NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE FILLING OF YOUR FORMS
NB: Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc. ) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant. An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his /her personal data.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
The information provided here, could also be accessed on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh