KNUST Admission Forms Are Out!! Here’s All You Need To Know
It is announced for the information of prospective Applicants (as specified above) and the general public that application e-vouchers to Degree/Top-Up Programmes of Study at the University for the 2018/2019 Academic Year are now on sale.
APPLICANTS WHO HAVE EXAMINATION RESULTS AS AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION AND APPLICANTS WHO WILL BE WRITING WASSCE IN MAY/JUNE, 2018 ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
POINTS OF SALE: ALL GHANA POST REGIONAL AND DESIGNATED OFFICES
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE
- GHANAIAN APPLICANTS – GH¢ 180.00
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS – USD 150.00
Ghanaian applicants are required to purchase the E-Voucher from the Ghana post offices.
Applicants are required to submit two (2) copies of the online application and other relevant documents.
Foreign applicants are to generate an E-Voucher from the University’s website at https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/ and follow the instructions.
All completed applications should be submitted by post (EMS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX) to the Deputy Registrar (academic affairs) KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana on or before Tuesday, July 31st, 2018.
Get all the needed information on the various forms of application below
- KNUST 2018/2019 Undergraduate Admission Forms
- KNUST 2018/2019 Law Admission Forms
- KNUST 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Forms
- KNUST 2018/2019 Distance Education Admission Forms
- KNUST 2018/2019 Sandwich Admission Forms
- KNUST 2018/2019 International Students Admission Forms