KNUST 2018/2019 Admission List
The 2018/2019 Admission List for KNUST will be out between the month of August and September.
The admission list must be checked on the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology KNUST official website and all necessary payments made before the stipulated date.
All admitted students would be required to make a payment which is mostly a percentage more than half of the academic user fees for the said academic year as well as the residential fees before proceeding to make the online registration.
All necessary fees must be paid and students must report on campus for a compulsory orientation at a date which would be stated in their admission letter.
All successfully admitted students are to immediately proceed to pay their academic fees at any branch of GCB BANK/ECOBANK/HFC BANK/ STANDCHART BANK/UBA BANK/CAL BANK/UNIBANK/BARCLAYS BANK AND GHANA POST or any other bank stated on the admission letter.
2. Residential Fees and Academic Fees should be paid separately into the same accounts using
different pay-in-slips for each fee item (i.e. Residential Fees, Academic Fees)
Students should quote in full their names, level of study and student identification numbers on all payment slips and counterfoils.
All students are to make sure they quote their KNUST Index number which would be stated in their admission letter on all payment slips at the bank.
How to Check Your Admission Status
CHECK KNUST ADMISSION STATUS
knust.edu.gh admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
- Go to KNUST admission status checker portal at admission status
- Select and Click your Preferred Admission List listed on the page (e.g Undergraduate or Postgraduate),
- Then Select your Course or Enter your Surname in the Search Box and click “Search” button to access your KNUST admission status.
- Note: You can also Login to check your status by clicking on the Login Button.
How to Download Your Admission Letter
KNUST ADMISSION LETTER
KNUST Admission Letter: The official Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology Admission Letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a University.
KNUST Admission Letter contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
HOW TO PRINT KNUST ADMISSION LETTER ONLINE
Before you proceed to print your UENR Admission Letter, it’s recommended to check your admission status
After confirming your Admission Status, you are to process to admission letter for Admission letter process.
KNUST Payments and Registrations Procedures
1. Successful applicants are to Print Provisional Offer of Admission letter online.
2. Download and print Acceptance letter to be filled and sent to the Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs), Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Private Mail Bag Kumasi, Ghana.
3. International students are to submit original certificates as well as scratch card from WAEC to Room 109 at the Main Administration Block.
4. Students are required to pay the relevant Academic Fees and Residential Fees in Schedule A and the relevant Additional Charges in Schedule B into KNUST MAIN FEE COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks: GCB BANK/ ECOBANK/ HFC BANK/ Standard Chartered Bank / CAL Bank/ UBA BANK/ UNI BANK/ BARCLAYS BANK and GHANA POST Limited.
5. Residential Fees and Academic Fees should be paid separately into the same accounts using different pay-in-slips for each fee item (i.e. Residential Fees, Academic Fees).
6. Freshmen (Ghanaians) will be required to pay both the Academic Fees and Residential Fees in full to be able to log onto the online rooms selection system. Students are to use the residential Receipt Transaction_Id and Stud. Ref. Num/Application Number on the receipt to log into the online Room Allocation System for their room selection. Please note that, selection of rooms in affiliated halls is done online and operates on a first-come-first-served basis. Visit https://halls.knust.edu.gh to access the application.
7. International students assigned to GUSSS HOSTEL as Resident Students are to book for accommodation
at least 72 hours before arrival. Students should contact the GUSSS Hostel secretariat via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries.