KNUST-Institute Of Distance Learning Diploma And certificate Courses
- WASSCE/SSCE holders who have credit in three (3) core subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credit in three (3) Elective Subjects.
- ORDINARY LEVEL holders with credit in at least five (5) subjects at G.C.E. “O” level (or its equivalent including English and Mathematics).
- PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATE IN ARCHITECTURAL DRAUGHTSMANSHIP with passes at SSSCE/WASSCE in English, Mathematics and Integrated Science.
- CONSTRUCTION TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE (CTC) 1& 2 and other related professional certificates.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS and all others who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited institution.
CERTIFICATE In Advanced Construction Technology And Practice
¨ SSSCE with PASSES in English and Mathematics, and any (3) of the following: Technical Drawing, Building Construction, Engineering Science, Elective Mathematics and Chemistry.
¨ At least (3) years Post-apprenticeship practice as a professional Draughtsman in recognized Drawing Office. Such applicants must have had at least aggregate 24 or better at the BECE and NVTI Grade I and II.
¨ GCE’O’ LEVEL with at least a pass in English and/or Mathematics plus at least 3 years post-apprenticeship practice in a recognized Drawing Office.
¨ Construction Technician Course II.
¨ Proficiency Certificate in Architectural Draughtsmanship.
¨ Other equivalent construction related qualification or experience.
Read Also :