The management of the institution Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST), Kumasi Ghana is using this medium to invites applications from qualified persons for appointment as Quality Assurance, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist.
WORLD BANK AFRICAN CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE PROJECT
APPOINTMENT OF QUALITY ASSURANCE, MONITORING AND EVALUATION SPECIALIST
JOB TYPE: Contract for a period of 2 years.
DATE FOR COMMENCEMENT OF WORK: Immediately after appointment.
REMUNERATION: Salary and conditions of service are attractive.
The Quality Assurance, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (QAM&E Specialist) will be responsible for measurement, monitoring and evaluating the Centre’s activities in line with the World Bank and the Association of African Universities (AAU). The incumbent will be responsible for the overall M&E and learning needs of the Centre and will spearhead the development and timely delivery of technical reports.
Qualification and Experience
- Masters’ degree in relevant discipline with specialisation in quality assurance and education accreditation
- BSc. degree in a relevant discipline
- Knowledge and understanding of project and quality assurance monitoring and evaluation
- Understanding of the current M&E trends and especially M&E systems in development organizations
- Working understanding of Statistics will be an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of ICT (website hosting, MS Access, Excel macros)
- Working knowledge of education quality assurance
- Monitoring and evaluation techniques and processes
- Data collection and management
- Analytical skills
- Good command of English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer knowledge with command in MS Excel among other packages of MS Office
How to Apply
Interested Candidates are to complete application forms, which are obtainable at the Human Resources Development Division, Registrar’s Offices, Main Administration Block (Room 214), KNUST.
How to Submit Application Form
Completed Application forms with Curriculum Vitae, two (2) Referees Report and photocopies of relevant Certificates should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar, HRD.
Application Form Closing Date
All interested person should be aware that the application form close on or before Friday, 14th October, 2016.
Only short listed applicants will be invited for interview.
If you have any question on this article, kindly drop them in the comment section. I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)