Koforidua Poly admissions 2016-2017
Koforidua Poly admissions 2016-2017 is out. Read the details of the admission below.
2016/2017 Admissions Open
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following programmes to be run in the Morning, Evening and Weekend Sessions.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.TECH)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Diploma in Business Students (DBS)
- Access Course (PRE-HND)
- Professional Programmes
- Certificate Programmes
For further details on the on-line application process and the available Programmes of study for the 2016/2017 academic year, Please, Download Admission Requirements Brochure PDF here
Applicants can apply On-line only
Applicants can apply online via Koforidua Polytechnic online application portal. The procedure is as follows:
Cost of Admission Voucher
- Ghanaian Applicants HND/NON HND Programmes – One hundred and Thirty Ghana Cedis (GH¢130.00)
- Ghanaian Applicants BTECH Programmes – One hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00)
1. Ghanaian Applicants are to purchase Koforidua Polytechnic Admission Vouchers at
- Koforidua Polytechnic Campus – Cash Office
or at any
- HFC Bank,
- Agricultural Development Bank (adb),
- Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB),
- Universal Merchant Bank,
- Prudential Bank,
- Cal Bank,
- UniBank and
- Fidelity Bank branches throughout the country.
2. To apply by MTN Mobile money, visit koforiduapoly.edu.gh/applyonline for MTN Mobilemoney services instruction.
3. Foreign Applicants can purchase On-line Admission Vouchers online using any VISA Card enabled for online purchase at the cost Ninety Dollars ($90.00) at www.koforiduapoly.edu.gh/applyonline.
4. Click on the Button below after Purchase of the Admission Voucher to Apply
5. In completing the on-line forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates.
Note: Photographs must be of a white background.
7. On-line applications should be submitted not later than, 29th July, 2016.
8. For Online Support Only Whatsapp 0265193231 /0262232710 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general admission enquiries call: 0342022890/0204616371