Koforidua Technical University 2018/2019 Admission Forms
Koforidua Technical University 2018/2019 Admission Forms; Get all the necessary application information you need. Mode of application and process of putting in an application.
Koforidua Technical University 2018/2019 Admission Forms are currently on sale. All applicants are to read the application mode as well as the admission requirements below before the apply.
ADMISSION OF APPLICANTS TO BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (B.TECH), HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND), NON TERTIARY AND PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMES FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
Koforidua Technical University 2018/2019 Admission Forms | How to Apply
Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal. The procedure is as follows:
• Ghanaian Applicants for HND and Non-HND programmes are to make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) and B’Tech applicants are to make a payment of One Hundred and Sixty Ghana Cedis (GH₵160.00) for the Koforidua Technical University On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers at Koforidua Technical University Campus – Cash Office or at any Ecobank, HFC Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Cal Bank, UniBank and Fidelity Bank branches throughout the country.
• To apply by MTN Mobile money, visit www.ktu.edu.gh/applyonline (for MTN Mobile money services instruction).
• Foreign Applicants can purchase On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers online by visiting www.ktu.edu.gh/applyonlineusing any VISA Card enabled for online purchase.
• Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at www.ktu.edu.gh/applyonline after payment.
• In completing the on-line forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be of a white background.
For further details on the on-line application process and the available programmes of study for the 2018/2019 academic year, please visit www.ktu.edu.gh.
• Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply.
On-line applications should be submitted not later than Friday, 1st August, 2018.
For general admission enquiries call: 0244719864, 0200044258, 0262232710, 0244784540, 0200639163, 0244633647, 0244597299
FOR GENERAL ADMISSION ENQUIRIES CALL:
Admission office: 0204616371 (9am – 5pm)
Webmaster Online Support WhatsApp only: 026 519 3231
Dean Faculty of Built and Natural Resource: 0244633647
Den Faculty of Health and Allied Sciences: 0200639163
Dean Faculty of Engineering: 0243129514
Dean Faculty of Applied Sciences and Tech: 0200044258
Dean Faculty of Business and Management Std. 0244784540