Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Postgraduate Admission Forms 2017
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Postgraduate Admission Forms 2017 of Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes, 2017/2018 Academic Year will be opened in January.
Applications will be invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to research and higher degree programmes (MSc/MFA/MA/MBA/EMBA/MPH/M.PHARM/M.PHIL/PhD)
General Admission Requirements for Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Postgraduate Admission Forms 2017
i. Masters Programmes
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with a FIRST CLASS, SECOND CLASS (UPPER OR LOWER DIVISION)
ii. Ph.D Programmes
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have a Master’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
Duration of Programme
Unless otherwise stated,
- Masters Programmes (Full-Time) are of Two (2) Calender Years and (Part-Time) Three (3) Calendar Years duration.
- PhD Programmes (Full-Time) are of Four (4) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) are of Five (5) Calendar Years duration.
Mode of Application
Sale of E-Vouchers/Forms for admission shall commence in January or February 2017.
- First of all, candidates must purchase an eVoucher by paying an application fee at GCB, Ecobank and Unibank.
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to online admissions website: https://admissions.knust.edu.gh/pgadmissionsnew/ and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates must print out 3 copies of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies along with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and (Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time)) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies