All Nations University Cut off points 2017
The All Nations University Cut off points 2017 are very difficult to come by. According to the school, the cut off points are only used when they have received more than enough applications.
Applicants are however advised to make sure they meet the All Nations University admission requirements stated below
Where general requirements do not cover, the interview process that each applicant will undertake, will determine his/her qualifications. Such interviews will be conducted by the Registrar’s Office or those assigned by that office.
General Admission Requirements
The National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) Ghana directives guide the Admissions Policy for school candidates. All applications to the University College must be accompanied by Original Transcripts from previous institutions or examination bodies. Awarding institutions must be accredited and recognized by the National Accreditation Board.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION TO FIRST DEGREE PROGRAMME
1. WASSCE/SSSCE APPLICANTS:
The general requirements for admission of WASSCE and SSSCE candidates to first degree programmes are three (3) credit passes in three core subjects and three (3) credit passes in three relevant elective subjects or better.
- SSSCE Candidates: Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects or better.
- WASSCE Candidates: Credit passes (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects or better.
- An applicant for admission to a degree programme in the University College must have aggregate 24 orbetter, with at least credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, and Integrated Science. Social Studies may be accepted for non-Engineering Programmes, but Integrated Science is preferred plus three (3) elective subjects, or their equivalent relevant to the chosen programme.
- Candidates with aggregates higher than 24 will NOT be admitted for degree programmes. Such applicants may apply to attend the University College’s PreUniversity programme.
2. SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPUTERSCIENCE (HONORS):
- Applicants must have at least a credit pass (WASSCE A1-C6 or SSSCE A-D) in Physics.
- Applicants with credit passes in Elective Mathematics will be preferred
3. SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR ENGINEERINGCOURSES –
This applies to all Engineering Programmes;
- Applicants for Engineering must have credit in Physics and Chemistry.
- For Biomedical Engineering, Biology may be accepted instead of Chemistry.
- Applicants with credit in Elective Mathematics will be preferred
- Applicants who do not have Elective Mathematics may apply to attend the University College’s PreUniversity programme.
4. GCE (GENERAL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION):
Applicants must have CREDIT passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in five (5) GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject for non-science students) and an Arts subject for (Science students).
5. ABCE (ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION):
Applicants must have credit passes in three (3) core subjects plus at least two (2) electives relevant to the programme of study
6. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS HND: APPLICANTS WITH HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT:
Applicants must have graduated with a good HND certificate (i.e. at least 2nd Class Lower Division).
7. SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR HND: APPLICANTS WITH HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT:
The HND must be in an area of study relevant to the proposed programme of study.
Applicants with First (1st) Class must have at least two (2) years of relevant work experience. Successful applicants will be admitted into Level 300 in a related field.
Applicants with Second (2nd) Class Honors (Upper or Lower Divisions), must have at least 1 (one) year of relevant work experience. Successful applicants will be admitted into Level 200 in a related field.
Applicants with Third (3rd) Class or pass must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience. Successful applicants will be admitted into Level 100, subject to passing an entry examination/interview.
Other qualifications from elsewhere assessed to be equivalent to HND may be similarly considered.