NCR Corporation Gh Jobs
We are NCR, a global tech company listed on the NYSE — and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences.
Headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees globally and conducting business in over 180 countries; our software, hardware and portfolio of services enables nearly 550 million transactions everyday across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom, technology and small businesses. We run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
Job Title: Sales Account Executive – ATM & Self-Service Solutions
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
The Account Executive is responsible for account planning, strategic planning and sales opportunity planning for maintaining and growing current NCR accounts within an assigned account. The individual is responsible for the profitable sales of financial solutions including hardware, software sales and services.
The individual is responsible for customer relationships at strategic and managerial level, ensuring all customer business requirements are identified and met driving volume and growth of our portfolio solutions into these user accounts. The individual is responsible for the customer ‘s satisfaction with NCR.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of sales experience, with a successful track record in solution based selling environment – previous experience in software solutions sales is an advantage
- 2 – 3 years of related sales experience across the financial services sector is necessary, with payments solutions and preferably in the ATM sector
- Demonstrated success in managing large account relationships and developing new account opportunities
- Strong negotiations skills and orientation to results
- Capability to manage and leverage on high level customer relationships
- Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- Ability to work and to lead in a teaming environment
- High sense of urgency and attention to details
- Must be proactive, highly energized and able to adapt to changing technology environment at short notice
- The ideal candidate possesses a strong understanding and interest in ATMs and Self-Service related Solutions
- University degree in a IT, business or engineering related field preferred
- MBA Degree preferred
- Previous Sales Management experience
Desired Skills and Experience
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies:
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.