Feature Article of Thursday, 30 July 2015
Columnist: Nana Asem bi Nti
… Why do they want to blame the opposition NPP – Nana Asem bi nti
No serious government would shift an attempted assassination of the sitting
president on the opposition when his vice benefits after all.
It sounds lunacy to blame the opposition party when the NDC should look
within. Late president Mills died mysteriously and his vice was sworn in as
the president of the nation.
Why are they trying to paint a picture to the world that the NPP was behind
the staged manage assassination? Can’t we have truthful leaders for once in
this nation again?
Asiedu Nketiah and David Walter are just throwing dust into the eyes of the
masses. Now these two men are confirming to the world that Charles Antwi is
a normal person, so what stops the National security and the court from
taking his words serious? After all, he admitted of Killing Late President
Mills with Mahama.
Are laws really working in Ghana? Do we still have a constitution that
highlight on RULE OF LAW?
I believe the man is normal and has a link with the NDC. They are just
trying to win sympathy votes in 2016 general elections.
Let us ask ourselves these questions:
(1) Who benefits from this Assassination?
(2) So why would this happen on the very Sunday that the president has
travelled? Where was Charles Antwi all this while?
(3) How can a mad man identify the president and his sitting place during
(4) How can a mad person locate the place of worship of the president ?
(5) How can a mad man identify that the day was Sunday?
(6) How can a mad man reject an attorney and pleaded guilty?
THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES SHOULD LOOK SHARP
TO THE NATIONAL SECURITY
(1) Who gave them the tip off?
(2) How did they got to know the man was at the church with the aim of
assassinating the president?
(3) Did the national security indeed retrieve a gun loaded with bullets?
(4) Did the National Security investigated the case to know if someone was
behind this plot?
(5) Did the National Security bothered to know where he got the gun and the
bullets from ?
(6) I want to ask the National Security if it Was a registered gun or not?
TO THE COURT
(1) Did the man plead guilty?
(2) According to his defence, did he stated he was the right person to be
the president of Ghana after Late Mills demise?
(3) Does the court has the fact that this man is normal?
(4) Did you ask the National Security to produce the gun with the bullets?
(5) Did the court proceed further to ask if the gun was registered?
(6) Did the court proceed further to ask where got the gun from before
judgement was passed?
(7) As a court don’t you think there is something fishy in here, Either the
man is insane or not?
I will pause here cus I have over 1,000 Questions to ask.
From my point of view, THE NATIONAL SECURITY IS NOT DOING AN INTELLIGENT
They can’t just jail him without further investigations to know where he got
the gun and the bullets from.
I believe it was an awarded contract given to Charles Antwi by the NDC
Asem b3 ba Dabi
By Nana Asem bi Nti