How To Register For NovDec 2017 Examination
NovDec 2017 registration is in progress. To know how to register for NovDec 2017 examination, kindly follow and read the instruction below carefully. It is however advisable to allow those accredited agents who are well away of how to register for NovDec 2017 examination to do the registration for you.
WAEC 2017 NovDec registration has been opened for all candidates to register. All candidates are to follow the guidelines below and make sure they register correctly and on time.
THE WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL ACCRA
2017 WEST AFRICAN SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
NOTES FOR THE GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES
Please read these instructions carefully before proceeding to register for the examination.
Registration for the examination is biometric and online for all candidates.
Candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafes to
commence registration. The lists of designated internet cafes can be obtained on the WAEC website, www.waecgh.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WEBSITE FOR THE ONLINE
REGISTRATION IS: www.waecgh.org
· Open the registration website.
· Select link to November/December WASSCE.
· Click on START REGISTRATION HERE.
· Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
· Fill in your personal information.
· Upload your picture.
- SPECIFICATION OF PASSPORT-SIZED PHOTOGRAPHS
Passport-sized photographs of candidates must meet the following specifications:
(1) Dimensions: 160pixels (width) by 200 pixels (Height);
(2) Photo background should be plain white or off-white;
(3) Candidate’s images should be captured without spectacles or sunglasses;
(4) Both ears of candidates must appear;
(5) All features of the face – forehead with part of top hair, eyes, nose, mouth and
chin must appear in the image;
(6) Image should centred;
(7) Candidates must look straight into the camera.
WAEC WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY WRONG DATA.
- Upload your signature.
· Select your Region and then Centre where you wish to take the examination.
· Select the subject(s) you intend to write.
· Print your voucher and send to any of the banks listed below.
· Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ON-LINE.
· You will use your PIN/Invoice Number to access your Index Number and Admission Notice from August.
NOTE THAT YOUR NOVDEC REGISTRATION IS NOT VALID TILL YOU PAY THE REQUISITE FEE(S).
What are some nov/dec participating banks in Ghana ?
Candidates may pay their e-registration fees at any branch of the following banks:
(2) Bank of Africa
(3) Zenith Bank
(4) United Bank of Africa (UBA)
(5) Uni Bank
(6) Access Bank
(7) Agriculture Development Bank (only for Eastern, Brong Ahafo, Volta, Northern, Upper East and West regions).
The registration shall become valid only after the requisite fee has been paid and the appropriate receipt has been obtained by the candidate at the bank.
REFUND OF FEES
The West African Examinations Council, (WAEC), does NOT undertake to refund fees paid for its services. However, if notice of withdrawal of candidature is received before the start of the examination registered for, consideration may be given for the refund of fees paid, solely at the discretion of the Council
This examination is open to private candidates.
3.DATES FOR THE EXAMINATION
The examination is scheduled to start on Monday, 1st August, and end on Friday,
7th October, The Timetable can be accessed by clicking on the Timetable icon on the
registration website. Candidates are advised to study the Timetable carefully in order to
avoid clashing of subjects.
English Language 3 (Oral) is scheduled for Friday, 9th September, 2017
4. ENTRY PERIOD AND SUBMISSION OF ENTRY DOCUMENTS
The schedule for the receipt of entries is as follows:
8th February – 30th April, 2017(16.00 GMT)….Normal registration and payment
1st – 3rd May, (16.00GMT) ……………………Payment for normal registration only
4th – 31st May, 2017…………………………….Late entry and payment
You may contact any of the Council’s Offices listed below for further information:
(1) GREATER ACCRA REGION
Private Candidates’ Examination Administration Department (PCEAD)
(2) ASHANTI REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Kumasi
(3) WESTERN REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Sekondi
(4) CENTRAL REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Cape Coast
(5) VOLTA REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Ho – 03620-28254
(6) EASTERN REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Koforidua – 03420-20923
(7) BRONG AHAFO REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Sunyani – 03520-27016
(8) NORTHERN REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Tamale – 03720- 23092
(9) UPPER EAST REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Bolgatanga – 03820-23232
(10) UPPER WEST REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Wa – 03920-22278