2016-2017 Scholarship Opportunity For KNUST Students
Scholarship Opportunity For KNUST Students – The Tertiary Education Scholarship Trust (TEST) For Ghana wishes to formally call for applications for 2016/2017 academic year.
- The Scholarship is opened to All Students of KNUST
- Applicant must be a Needy BUT Brilliant Student.MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications forms are for:
First time applicants (continuing students) and
Renewal of Existing Scholarship Awards
These and other information can be downloaded from the website; www.testforghana.com
Students should carefully read the Guidance Notes provided for the completion and submission of their application forms.
Thursday, 30th June, 2016
- First time applicants (Continuing Students) and
- Renewal of Existing Scholarship Awards
Wednesday, 31th August, 2016
- First year students (FRESHERS).
- No forms will be accepted after the deadline.
- Students who face any challenges downloading or completing the forms should contact TEST For Ghana Administrator – Mr. Emmanuel Ahwesa on 0503133975
- Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be submitted at the Main Administration Block, Room 110.
For Further Information, contact STUDENTS FINANCIAL SERVICE OFFICE, Room 110, at the Main Administration Block 1.