Takoradi Technical University 2019/2020 Admission Application, Sale of application forms for admission to Master of Technology (M-Tech), Bachelor of Technology (B-Tech), Higher National Diploma (HND), Diploma, Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET), Certificates and Professional programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Year.
TAKORADI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS CLOSING DATE
The 2019 Takoradi Technical University Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- Takoradi Technical University Admission Applications 2019 is scheduled to close on FRIDAY, 31ST AUGUST, 2019.
- The Takoradi Technical University Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Takoradi Technical University Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Takoradi Technical University Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the TTU applications are still ongoing.
For more information on admissions please visit our website www.ttu.edu.gh. OR www.admissions.ttuportal.com or e-mail us on email@example.com OR chat on our Facebook page: Takoradi Technical University
TTU ADMISSION FORMS SALE CENTRES
An E-Voucher and an EMS pre-paid envelope can be obtained from the following sale centres:
- TTU DIRECTORATE OF FINANCE
Applicants may purchase the forms at the University’s Directorate of Finance. (Mode of Payment – CASH)
- THE UNDERLISTED BANKS
Any HFC Bank branch, GT Bank Branches, Zenith Bank Branches, GN Bank Branches, UBA Bank Branches, Ecobank Branches, Prudential Bank Branches and Unibank Branches across the country. (Mode of Payment – CASH)
- UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST GUEST HOUSE, TESANO, ACCRA
Applicants may purchase the form at the University of Cape Coast Guest House, Tesano, Accra.
(Mode of Payment – CASH)
- THE UNDERLISTED POST OFFICES (Mode of Payment – CASH)
Western Region Takoradi Main, Market Circle, Tarkwa, Sefwi Wiawso
Central Region Cape Coast, Agona Swedru, Winneba, Assin Fosu
Greater Accra Region Accra Central, Accra North, Tema Comm. 1, Kaneshie
Volta Region Ho, Hohoe, Keta
Eastern Region Koforidua, Akim Oda, Mpraeso, Nkawkaw
Ashanti Region Kumasi, Ashanti Mampog, Konongo, Obuasi
Brong-Ahafo Region Sunyani, Techiman, Wenchi
Northern Region Tamale, Yendi,
Upper East Region Bolgatanga
Upper West Region Wa
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
Masters of Technology Programmes – GH¢200
Bachelor of Technology Programmes – GH¢150
HND Programmes – GH¢150
HND Mature – GH¢150
Diploma/ TVET – GH¢150
ACCA, ICAG, CIB, CIPS, CILT, DILT, ADILT – GH¢110
TTU ONLINE ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Go to www.admissions.ttuportal.com on the internet after you purchase the Takoradi Technical University admissions E-Voucher.
2. Log on to the Online Admissions System with the E-Voucher Number and PIN.
3. Follow steps on the Online Admissions system to complete your application
4. A printed copy of your completed online application together with photocopies of Certificates or Results slips must be enclosed in the envelope before posting.
5. Write the Envelope Number generated upon your completion of the online application at the back of the envelope before posting.
NOTE: ALL ADMISSIONS TO TAKORADI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY ARE STRICTLY VIA THE ONLINE ADMISSION SYSTEM.
TTU INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ADMISSION FORMS
All International Students should log on to www.admissions.ttuportal.com. to download the International Students’ application forms. The completed application forms must be accompanied by payment of 100 Dollars (US$100) into Account Number6040404999 at any branch of ZENITH BANK. Applicants should present the pay-in slip to the Takoradi Technical University Directorate of Finance for an official receipt.